NORTHEAST FILTER SERVICESSPECIALIZING IN CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS
We work with each customer to provide expert consulting services in finding sustainable solutions through superior filtration technologies, customer support, and our Value Added Services to meet your needs now and in the future.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Our Value Added in-field service means that we bring a tailored solution directly to you at your facility. Northeast Filter is committed to providing each of our customers with innovative solutions designed to optimize it’s filtration process to achieve superior results.
We work with today’s leading filtration companies with market-leading technologies to provide the best filtration products to meet our customer’s needs.
- Over 1,000 Filtration Products
- Partnerships with 20+ Manufacturers
- 10,000 Square Foot Warehouse
- Same Day Shipment for In-stock Products
- Dedicated Delivery Truck – Same Day Emergency Deliveries
Whether you need added production capacity or have an unforeseen upset condition, NFC can provide you with an answer from our fleet of rental filters.
- Bag Filter Vessels
- Vertical & Horizontal Cartridge Filters
- Portable Filter Systems
- Vertical Gas Coalescing Vessels
- Liquid/Liquid Coalescers
- Horizontal Gas Coalescers
By utilizing our pilot testing services, we take the guesswork out of determining the best filtration solution for your needs.
- Slip – Side Stream Filter Technology Evaluation
- Liquid Filtration – Particle Removal from Liquid
- Gas Filtration – Particle Removal from Gas
- Removing Oils from Water/ Water from Oils
- Gas Coalescing – Liquids from Gas
- Rental Filters – Also Available from Rental Fleet
FIELD SAMPLING & FLUID ANALYSIS
Know where you stand when it comes to everything from your filtration performance to product quality.
- Membrane Field Taps for Gravimetric Analysis
- Filtration Performance Validation
- Filtration Historical Trending
- Fluid Turbidity / Clarity Assessment
- Particle Analysis & Size Distribution
We can conduct quality analyses of filtered and unfiltered liquids to determine the optimal filtration solution.
- Basic Filterability for Fluid Quality
- Flow Decay for On-Stream Life
- Flux Verification for Filter Sizing
- Media / Process Optimization
FILTER ELEMENT AUTOPSY
Contamination comes from various sources. Let us analyze your filter to determine the source of the problem, and we’ll tailor a solution from our comprehensive analysis services.
- Media Porosity Analysis
- Media Penetration Analysis
- Element Damage Assessment
- Seal Integrity Assessment
- Captured Particle Characterization
- Process Compatibility Assessment
- Contamination Loading Profile
- Surface Area Assessment
Upsets happen, NFC can respond and assist, so your plant continues to operate without interruption.
Same Day Shipment From Stock is
Standard Before 2:00pm EST
Same Day Emergency Delivery
From Stock in Chardon, OH
135 PARKER CT, CHARDON, OH 44024